You are 30 seconds away from a conveyancing quote
Our panel of professional conveyancers and conveyancing solicitors are waiting to help you transfer ownership of your home.
Sale and Purchase Conveyancing Quotes
Conveyancing involves the process of transferring ownership of a property, from a seller to a buyer. A conveyancer is instructed once an offer has been made on a property – and that offer has been accepted by the seller. Home Legal Direct is able to facilitate a free, online sale and purchase conveyancing quote in a matter of seconds! Our specialist property solicitors and licensed conveyancers are skilled in the art of delivering fast, cost-effective conveyancing solutions in England and Wales. Want to get the conveyancing process in motion? Contact Home Legal Direct.
Conveyancing knowledge base
- Buyer Protection Policy
- Conveyancing terms explained
- Home Legal Direct’s Premium Home Buyers Protection Insurance explained
- How does remortgaging work?
- How to remortgage
- Identity Checks and Anti Money Laundering Checks
- Land registry fee calculator
- Memorandum of Sale
- Mortgages and mortgage rates in the UK
- New build conveyancing
- No move, no legal fee conveyancing
- Preparing your house for sale
- Search Insurance
- Stamp duty land tax calculator
- Ten top tips for first-time buyers!
- Types of Property Surveys & Why They’re Important
- What are conveyancing searches?
- What conveyancing services are you looking for in your area?
- What is conveyancing?
- What is the Welcome Pack in the conveyancing process?