What to Ask Your Home Insurance Consultant - Home Legal Direct

What to Ask Your Home Insurance Consultant

While not a legal requirement in the UK, home insurance is put in place to protect you, the home owner, from unforeseen expenses involving your property and its contents. There are two main types of home insurance: building insurance and contents insurance. The former involves your building, while the latter is concerned with your household […]

Read More…


Home Legal Direct & Surewise.com partner for home insurance in the UK

Whether you’re a landlord, a tenant, or you live in the home you own, home insurance is a must for protecting the contents of your home and the building itself. Home insurance in the UK is available in two different formats: Buildings insurance: To cover the building structure of your property Contents: To cover the […]

Read More…