Whether you’re a landlord, a tenant, or you live in the home you own, home insurance is a must for protecting the contents of your home and the building itself.
Home insurance in the UK is available in two different formats:
- Buildings insurance: To cover the building structure of your property
- Contents: To cover the furnishings, appliances, furniture and belongings in your property
At Home Legal Direct, we’ve partnered with Surewise.com to offer our customers Home Insurance while you’re with us.
Your Home Insurance policy will be available either as Buildings insurance, Contents insurance, or the two combined. It will cover you against:
- Fire, smoke, explosion and earthquake
- Storms and floods
- Malicious damage and vandalism
- Escape of water from any domestic appliance or heating installation
- Falling trees
- And more
Find out more and get a quote for your custom Home Insurance policy with Surewise.com here.